Business Development Manager Sustainability (ingevuld)
Functiegebied: Business Development
Branche: Transport en Logistiek
Publicatie datum: 14 december 2022
Commercieel Nederland is hiring a Business Development Manager Sustainability for our client CarbonLeap, located in Amstelveen
Are you an entrepreneurial, ambitious and dynamic sustainability professional with a strong passion to make a real difference in the fight against climate change? The below position may be right for you!
CarbonLeap is an initiative by seasoned sustainability professionals who successfully helped accelerate the market for voluntary CO2 savings through the high-blending of biofuels in marine- and heavy road transport in The Netherlands. It aims to further develop its roadmap, by aiding cargo owners in their quest for “Net Zero” supply chain solutions, using a product called Carbon Insets.
The goal of the Business Development Manager is to grow CarbonLeap’s business. You will build strong long-term relationships with new clients as well as build CarbonLeap’s market position. You will contribute to the definition and implementation of the go-to-market strategy and provide inputs for product and service development. Furthermore, you will develop tailor-made solutions, to help clients manage their Carbon Insetting needs.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Create new business opportunities to grow CarbonLeap’s business around climate action
- Identify market trends, client needs and new business opportunities
- Help refine and implement the go-to-market strategy
- Represent CarbonLeap in client meetings, at conferences and remotely
- Conclude commercial agreements with clients and partners, with assistance from senior management in more complex deal negotiation and contract development
- Maintain client satisfaction with existing clients through regular contact and ensuring high-quality services
- Support senior team in further developing CarbonLeap’s thought leadership, services, products, marketing materials and offerings
- Contribute to the sustainable commercial success of the team and the company
- University degree in Sustainability and/or Business related discipline
- At least 4 years of proven business development and sales experience in sustainability (climate related - renewable energy and/or carbon markets), corporate responsibility and sustainable development
- Track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong drive for results, action-oriented, with self-direction and sense of urgency
- Ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills with strong analytical, business and commercial acumen
- Ability to successfully navigate complexity and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Excellent Dutch and English skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented and creative mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
What CarbonLeap offers
They care about their employees as much as they care about the planet. CarbonLeap is not just an employer, They are a Team. By joining the team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for thier clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues.They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability.
Send your CV and motivation to our senior recruitment Consultant, Jikke Hofland. mail: email@example.com. (cell: 0031(0)647047813)